Saturday, June 6, 2009

Part 6

Jump ahead by 3 months. I figured that trying to fill in with what has already happened would take forever and I would never get caught up. Suffice it say, it is June, we have garden in, (barely) chickens in the chicken house and rabbits in the hutch.
The real work has begun, Bryan has been working on the barn when he is home on weekends, I have just been trying to get a good daily rhythm going. It will be easier that the kids are out of school now.
That said we are in Delaware this weekend to celebrate our nephew's graduation from high school, amazing to me because he was only 2 weeks old when Bryan and I met, how the years have flown by. So, on my next post I will return to matters of the farm and our adjustment to it.
'tractors ho!'

No comments:

Post a Comment